Company: Hitachi Energy India Limited
Post: Automation Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Act as commissioning engineer / lead for medium to high complex projects.Ensure completion of all commissioning activities efficiently and cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Integration of third party protection IEDs.
- Manages the commissioning activities to ensure quality, timely delivery within targeted costs.
- Supports continuous improvement of project process/product/system design.
Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Minimum 2-5 Years of experience in Testing & commissioning of SCADA systems in Substations.
- Sound knowledge in power system components and testing and commissioning of Protection relays of various manufactures and test equipment.
- Experience in Hitachi Energy’s Relion products of Substation Automation Systems.
- Through knowledge of conventional control systems & Hands on Experience with SCMS.
- Hands on experience with Hitachi Energy’s MicroSCADA / RTU Applications.
Tools Experience – IET, ITT, Automation Builder, MultiPROG, equivalent with Third party Products.
- Worked with 220-400 kV Systems with double / one and half bus arrangement, Engineering, Testing & commissioning.
- Commissioning experience, to handle retrofit and manage risk assessments.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now