Company: General Motor
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Prefer to have hands on experience with Fanuc robot programming and experience with trouble shooting of Fanuc robots on both electrical and mechanical issues.Added advantage if certified on General Motors Robotics standards (GRS).
Added advantage if undergone Fanuc Spot tool plus training program.
- Prefer to have project management and site execution experience.
- Knowledge on Robotic applications like spot-welding, arc-welding, dispensing, material handling, roller hemming etc.
Should be able to read mechanical drawings, layout and have some mechanical design capabilities.
- Acquaintance with Robot simulation studies and experience on Robot simulation software will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Robot interface with other equipment (PLC, Weld timer, Dispense equipment etc).
- Experience in large BIW projects.
Ability to understand electrical and electronic requirements for mechanical equipment’s.
- Should be able to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams.
- Additional weightage for those who have undergone Cross functional training program in Robotics or those who worked as cross functional resource for robotics project execution.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now