Company: General Electric Corporation
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from reputed College/UniversityProficiency in MS Office applications.
- Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
- Work with Electrical/Power electronics Engineer in assigned project in the field of Electrical Design.
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now