Company: General Electric Corporation
Post: Electrical Commissioning Engineer/Mechanical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Engineering
Location: Noida UP/Bangalore
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The preparation and execution of Electrical commissioning, trial run, acceptance testing and inspection/measurements works.The technical safety of system within his/her scope/discipline of work from turnover from Installation until hand over to the customer (COD).
- Commissioning is performed in a safe and timely manner in accordance with the contract, budget and time schedule.
- Manage, perform, coordinate and monitor Electrical commissioning of the systems.
- Organize and supervise the safe operation of the plant (site rules, safety regulations, shift plan, shift log, etc.) from system turnover from erection until PAC by arrangement with the COMM Manager.
- Facilitate the turnover of systems from Installation to commissioning and from commissioning to the customer in accordance with current procedure/work instruction.
- Perform commissioning according to the specifications and engineering documents, taking into account the safety instructions, environmental protection measures and local regulations.
- Execute the additional commissioning tests, as defined by contract and local regulations, which are beyond the regular commissioning scope.
- Execute all witness points of systems as defined by contract, local regulations and project witnessing documentation.
- Ensure that the engineering department is involved in handling technical problems and decisions.
- Ensure commissioning, operation, quality, record and feedback documentation are issued.
- Hand over the collected and collated commissioning, quality and feedback documentation with a document list to the COMM Manager for release.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: