Company: Flextronics India Pvt Ltd
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Ready to work in night shifts
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now