Company: Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Manage his team working at Surface workshop, Daily Inspection, trace out cause of the problems by Troubleshooting and get the solution to run the machine .Responsible for all shop activities regarding Preventive, Corrective and Predictive maintenance, Inspections, Backlogs, Major component replacement, programming and executing all planned maintenance activities.
- Ensure that maintenance personnel and contractors adhere to safe and environmentally responsible work practices.
- To perform schedule and unscheduled maintenance as per the daily/weekly check lists and also as per the instructions from Supervisor
To identify and resolve issues on the equipment in a timely manner in order to reduce MTT
- To contribute to improvements and changes and be an active member of continuous improvement drive
Be an active team member in skill development and skills enhancement.
- Plan for spare parts well in advance together with maintenance planner to ensure parts are available for maintenance.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now