Post: Electrical Engineer Intern
Qualification:Be/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Designing the HV and LV architecture for the electric vehicleDeveloping wiring schematics and harnesses in commercial software
Developing BOMs for wire harnesses
Ensuring products meet internal and customer requirements
- Create detailed documentation of E/E components, including detailed specification drawings and application specification documents.
- Ensuring functional safety requirements are met for all E/E components
Assisting in HIL testing
Validate design by making prototypes and performing testing.
- Must have knowledge dealing with in-vehicle networking and communication protocols (CAN/LIN/Ethernet/Flexray).
- Should have in-depth knowledge with automotive wiring, connectors and test bench, and a firm grasp on industrial wiring practices for vehicles.
- Knowledge of commercially available high-voltage DC connector systems and understanding of vehicle-mounted AC systems, grounding and signal noise mitigation is preferred.
- Background in electric vehicle safety system (isolation monitoring, HVIL) and autonomous vehicles and infotainment systems is a bonus.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now