Company:Collins Aerospace Inc
Post: Associated Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Experience in Creation/revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), CMPs, and Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) and Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalogue (AIPC) etc. for Aircraft Components and Systems.Strong working knowledge on Adobe Framemaker, Arbortext Editor and Common Source Database (CSDB).
Working knowledge on PLM tools like Teamcenter and Ennovia.
- Familiar with XML, SGML, and resolving the XML parsing errors.
- Strong knowledge of Technical Publications Aerospace Standards ATA100, iSpec 2200 and S1000D.
- Experience in writing Assembly, Disassembly & Repair procedures.
Working knowledge of illustration tools (Isodraw 7.3), 3DVIA/Catia Composer and Catia will add advantage.
- Working Knowledge on Simplified Technical English specification (ASD-STE).
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and change drivers (Service Bulletin, Service Newsletter, ECN, TR, SIL, ATP etc.).
- Willingness to work in extremely tight schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work.
- Must be ready for travel to abroad on need basis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal /external customers.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now