Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop knowledge of current and foundational mechanical, piping and equipment engineering, policies, procedures and job aids.Assist in the execution of identifying, monitoring and implementing mechanical, piping and equipment engineering standards, policies, procedures and job aids.
- Support the development of new standards and procedures by setting up tools and reporting mechanisms to monitor the performance.
- Provide support and delivery of services for a location.
- Support operations by identifying and reporting issues regarding performance gaps and provide input to more senior team members.
- Monitor, track and report audit control mechanisms to identify inefficiencies and to deliver improvements.
- Perform basic safety compliance tasks aligned to applicable regulations.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
Min five years of experience required
- Other minimum qualifications may apply Preferred
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now