Company:Ather Energy India Limited
Post: Electrical & Electronic Test Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- This role would include you to design and develop test setups and execute the test as per automotive test standards to qualify the product. Analyze test results and present test reports.Identifying bugs in a design during each phase of product development life cycle and reporting bugs in a comprehensive manner using bug tracking tools.
- Working in collaboration with cross-functional teams like Design, System Engineering and Product quality teams to make a robust design verification plan.
- Participate and contribute to DFMEA reviews.
- Analyse functional dependencies of Firmware/Hardware modifications to help decide on regression test plans during Firmware upgrades and Hardware changes.
- Execute safety and regulatory tests as per recommended standards.
Root cause analysis support to resolve bugs.
- Implement Automation methods to continually improve accuracy and speed of tests.
- Assist Benchmarking through execution of DVP tests on competitor offers.
- Build a database of lessons learnt from the design verification plan (DVP) execution to improve testing efficiency.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now