Company: Applied Materials Inc
Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for the design and development of mechanical subsystems and assemblies that belongs to the master bom of the complete system according to fit, form and functional requirements.Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities.
- Extend capability for design of tool and fixtures, if any, to enable the handling, assembly /disassembly of components and sub-assemblies.
- Work with cross functional teams for extended design role for simulation requirements. Able to interpret simulation data and provide valuable solutions for further optimizations.
- Provide engineering support to optimize mechanical engineering layouts or schematics according to customer fab utility requirements and specifications.
- Generate related production drawings and BOM list for product release.
- Responsible for continuous improvement – Coordinate with cross regional teams to identify and record the difficulties faced. Troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate to complex difficultly under general supervision.
- Prepare test plans for components as and when needed. Participate whenever necessary.
- Participate in assembly build support and guide field engineers for the right approach. Travel to customer place would be necessary during builds.
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now