Company: Alstom India Limited
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible to develop and maintain overall Train and Sub-Systems development schedule from T0 to VGR in order to manage efficiently the time commitments of the project (tender, contract or program execution).Manage efficiently planning deliverable issuance, critical paths and physical progress of the development tasks.
- Ensure the transfer with Project Operation Planning manager by VGR at the latest.
- Facilitate the synchronization of internal stakeholders.
In tender and development phase:
- Detail the tender schedule based on A.SST/E.SST (Standard Sequencing Logic, Complexity assessment matrix, REX durations) BTM assumptions and gap analysis, Metiers commitments and PDO (Project Development Organisation) tender strategy.
- Highlight the critical paths and risks linked to the development schedule
Propose and animate the optimisation & mitigation actions.
- Contribute with the development schedule to ensure compliance of the project strategy with the contractual requirements.
- Contribute to deliver on time all requested schedule deliverables.
In contract or program execution:
- Build the Development schedule based on A.SST Standard Sequencing Logic and WBS, A.SST templates, contractual targets and data provided by Project stakeholders.
- Provide to Chief of Development a clear vision of the Development schedule critical paths from T0 to VGR on all issues related to projects schedule.
- Propose the development schedule baseline and ensure its acceptance by all Project stakeholders.
- Ensure the consistency of all the internal and external Stakeholders commitments and manage the schedule interfaces between Train Level and Sub-systems via periodic sessions.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now