Company: Alstom India Limited
Qualification:Be/BTech Electrical Mechanical Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- From checklist a cuple of week before starting the activityMateriel availability,
Availability of design documents to perform the activities are complete and with the latest revision.
- Availability of tools with the required calibration up to date,
- Availability of skilled and trained resources –EHS, Special process, …-
Trains and supports the installation Workers and sub-contractors on the working fronts under his responsibility clarifying doubts and task priorities.
- Supervises execution of Installation on field and onboard and supports the installation Workers (generally done by a supplier or through Customer / Partner / Third Party)
- Applies the method statement/ installation procedures according design documentation or report on any deviation needed. Makes sure the EHS requirements are clearly included in the MS.
- Links of PrYM and field activities, reports to the PrYM any field activities progress and issues in a timely manner –Daily report –
- Ensures that the activities are carried out as per schedule, within the productivity required, in line with the quality standards.
- Ensures that the EHS rules are strictly applied by the installation workers (including subcontractors).
- Reports any non-conformance observed on site to the PrYM and quality team.
- Ensures and supports the Handover process/report to T&C team / customer.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now