Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar park.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform analysis on solar installations to achieve energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Close track of Solar inverter performance on daily basis
Support to site fleet for Solar inverter related issues
- Coordination with OEM for technical problem resolution of DC system
Preventive maintenance planning and ensure execution as per schedule
Health assessment of DC system components and initiate refurbishment schedule
- Inventory management
Predictive maintenance planning to ensure DC system availability to achieve maximum yield.
- Monthly performance reporting
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now