Post: purchase Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Track goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
- Initiate purchase orders (PO) in the system, according to the purchase requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Align supplier orders with customer requirements based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements. Perform order planning, demand analysis & inventory control.
- Conduct all Procurement and Logistics activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensure Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in purchase and procurement.
- Must have hands on experience in SAP system- MM module.
- Prior experience in Switchgear industry is an added advantage.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now