Company: Wabtech Corporation
Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Hands on working on locomotives and associated systems / equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair adhering to timelines, cost and quality.Hands on working on rolling stock products like Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems / motors / compressor etc
Able to diagnose faults and ensure adherence to work scopes as defined in the Procedures.
- Ensuring all appropriate documentations are updated as per the requirements of the job.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas to attain highest level of 5S
Ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area.
- Diploma in Engineering with ~1year industry experience in automotive or allied industry.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 operations- different shifts, various days
Experience in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work in shop environment.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now