Company:TATA Motors Limited
Qualification: Diploma In Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Skills:1. Technical Knowledge
2. Process Orientation
3. Communication skills
4. Interpersonal skills.
5. Time Management
6. Quality Management
7. Memorandum of settlement
1. 0- 3 Years
2. Need to have exposure in Auto industry dynamics, trends and practices & Processes.
S.N. Job Responsibility
1 Planning & Implementation
• Prepare and plan the schedule for production to meet the day to day requirements of the production function.
• Implement and attain the safety, quality, productivity, delivery, cost, and morale, environment (SQPDCME) target for each line & also at SDT level.
• Identify and improve the reduction in SR/ FR and PPE adherence by contractors & all employees on the shop floor and follow all consequence management policy.
• Schedule and Co-ordinate daily sunrise meeting and pay attention to the issues/ concerns raised.
• Honour timelines and prevent delay of all kinds as per production schedule.
• Inspect and evaluate the vehicle history card maintenance
• Maintain records of Vehicle maintenance.
• Ensure continuous improvement in productivity, quality, reduction of defects and examine the safety incidences.
• Inspect equipment’s during the breakdown and make arrangements for repairing and ensure to fix the problem to make it available for further
• Production process.
2 People Management
• Plan and conduct training for the operation team to develop skills required for the production process.
- • Identify the areas of improvements to enhance the quality and the capacity of the production.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now