Company: Stantec India Pvt Ltd
Post: Project Management Assistant
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil/Mechanical/Construction Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The broader role of PMA is to assist the Project Managers in the various regions & business lines to ensure the assigned projects are well managed through the project life cycle to plan, program, coordinate and manage specific projects whilst taking on certain task management elements of individual projects as they arise.Assist the Project Managers for making the Project Proposals, PPT/PSF creation, MSA/procurement coordination.
- Support the Project Managers by communication with the Project Teams, handling the Client Feedbacks, Record Keeping, filing and archiving.
- Assist the Project Managers focusing on Invoicing, subcontractor
- prequalification, Project Execution Plan creation, maintaining Change Order log, Purchase Order processing, document control etc.
- Tracking the Project Delivery and Financials
- Interface directly with Project Managers in order to review project plans, budgets, status reports and deliverables.
- Co-ordination with the Project Technical Leads, Project Accounting team, Project Controls Team for smooth working of the project, organizing & attending the meetings etc.
- Develop and prepare any specific reporting requirement of Project Managers
- Willingness to learn and adapt new tools and system/processes.
- Willingness to work late evening and early morning hours to enable collaboration with project managers located throughout the globe.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now