Company:Shell India Ltd
Post: Process Data Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical/Piping Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ability to manage, execute, maintain quality and on time. deliverables, drawing management, process supporting document archiving.Contribution towards continuous improvement.
- Virtual working with key stakeholders for day-to-day operations
Flexible working hours required to cover multiple time zones
- Effective initiative to identify and help resolve business and technical issues within areas of responsibility.
- A self-starter and reliable deliverer, with good verbal and written skills in English.
- Exposes the individual to all cultural backgrounds and organizational levels across the globe, across diverse time zones.
- The role primarily involves remote support to the Shell operating units/sites in the drawing management & updates.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now