Company:MACE India Pvt Ltd
Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Performing daily monitoring against the design related to the executed works on site.
- Performing daily monitoring on plant and equipment present on site, including liaising closely with the HSE department for issues of concern.
- Ensuring compliance for the requirements is maintained by all involved parties.
- Verifying activity compliance towards the applicable project quality plan (PMC and contractor).
- Issuing and following up on non-compliances through the site NCR process.
- Liaising closely with contractor and PMC operations team on site related issues.
- Providing guidance to the PMC operations team on site NCR issues, including the CAPA and follow-up.
- Assisting the PMC operations team with method statement, ITP and material reviews.
- Participating in punch lists, testing and commissioning monitoring and verification.
- Attending package related meetings to present and discuss site quality related issues.
- Tracking QA progress and identify issues and potential trends, including quality alerts.
- Providing written weekly and/or ad hoc quality reports to the quality manager and project manager.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now