Company: Honeywell Inc
Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering Or Equivalent
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Knowledge in the development of Electrical layout drawings, network drawings, e-stop zone drawings, permit drawings, full load calculations, bill of materials, and control panel schematic drawingsAdvanced knowledge in Autocad, or E-PLAN.
- Ability to Install & configure Electrical panels, Drives, Equipments
Knowledge on the use of profibus and Ethernet
- Commissioning site experience and customer handling
- Proactive, Flexible, quick learner
Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer key project personnel.
- Proven ability to work with a small team (4-5 members) and cross functional team with other disciplines like Mechanical/PLC/Software etc.
- Capable of supporting engineering activities for medium and large complex projects. Ability to work with diverse cultures and customers. Willing to travel to remote locations in the region. Specific customer standards
- Strong communication skills to work with colleagues and customers from many nationalities.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and customers.
- Has an understanding of the marketplace and general business environment
Understands and is familiar with the use of quality principles i.e. TQM
- Understands the importance of health and safety aspects to be able to work/manage projects properly
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now