Company:DXC Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Post: System Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field preferred
Three or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas
Experience working with one or more structured programming languages
Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now