Company: Danfoss India Pvt Ltd
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Product development activities to develop and industrialize Refrigeration systems from concept to production launch.Focus and execute Thermodynamic simulations & Mechanical FEA utilizing simulation tools such as Ansys, Coil designer, VAPCYC, etc.,
- Strong fundamental knowledge in Refrigeration, demonstrated Thermodynamic Engineering simulations
- Conduct and Execute Functional analysis, Project requirement specifications, DFMEA, Design Qualification plan, and present design reviews to multiple stake holders according to Danfoss product development plan.
- Lead and support for the product development process, starting from component selection (Refrigeration/Electronics)/finalization within Danfoss and outside Danfoss along with procurement department.
- Co-ordinate with contract manufacturing team for Design freeze, Product data management, prototype builds, Reliability tests in accordance with Danfoss internal standards globally.
Support legacy products for Change control management through ERP system (SAP) with Change control committee.
- Coordinate & support Performance/Application development tests according to EN/IS/customer specifications within Danfoss lab & Third party lab.
- Lead and management of projects in matrix organization with cross functional teams & Contract manufacturing environment (development, purchasing, quality, manufacturing, Product management)
Basic experience on Electronics controllers, Variable speed drives & Electrical schematic diagrams.
- Customer centric and business oriented.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now