Company:Atlas Copco India Ltd
Post: Design Engineer/Project Engineer
Qualification:MTech/BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Designing and estimation of power, control and instrumentation systems for Engine/ Motor driven compressors in safe & hazardous areas for various gases applications like LNG, CNG gas, Biogas application packages, Nitrogen etc.Post-bid tendering including floating of enquiries, techno-commercial comparisons /negotiation discussions and vendor selection.
- Preparation of project activity schedules for E & I, Lead and manage the manpower and resources, maintain hourly logging of engineering hours.
- Monitoring of the project document preparation and approval at review meetings and ensure timely delivery of documents
- Preparation of P & I Diagrams as per ISA, Cause and effect list, specifications of electrical equipment’s as well as all instruments, G A and wiring diagrams of the Relay/ PLC based Control panels, cable schedules, terminal schedules, ferrule schedules, Instrument BOM, cabling accessories BOM, Logic diagrams and control write-ups, etc.
- for Compressor plants/ generating sets. Also generating of electrical and instrumentation BOM in ERP software’s.
Approval of GA / wiring diagrams & datasheets for motor, panels and instruments from Customers.
- Selection of electric motors, Relay / PLC based control panels, SCADA, Data loggers, Controllers and cables for hazardous as well as safe areas.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now