Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for preparation of order specific customer drawings and production documentation of various families of AC variable speed drives.Participate in discussion with customer/consultant for approval of drawings and during inspection in factory.
- Maintain on time generation of drawings and achieving first pass yield above 95%.
- Coordinating with vendors of drive system components for engineering documentation.
- Contribute towards localization of product components.
- Participate in special testing requirements at other factories or customer sites.
- Specification and evaluation of components of packaging projects like transformers, motors, switchgear panels, UPS, PLC panels, cables.
- Your background
Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Familiarity and practice of all safety requirements including procedures, PPE, practices, hazard reporting etc.
- Experience with engineering/testing of variable speed drives, and associated IEC/IS standards and HW & SW dimensioning tools.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now