Company: Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop prototype circuit designs related to topics of low noise analog amplifiers, high voltage supplies, AD/DA conversion, and noise suppression/filtering.Create schematic capture of designs self-generated and provided by team members. Update existing schematics for accuracy and convert schemes to new tools.
- Produce new and modify existing PCB layouts for fabrication and production. Interact with contract manufacturers to resolve issues as they arise.
- To research and specify components required in new products, test fixtures, or needed to replace existing selections in addressing part obsolescence or shortages. Must be capable of constructing and maintaining BOM
- Document designs and revisions while adhering to good industry practicel
- Develop small-scale software or firmware needed test engineering parts or conduct experiments related to electronics development.
- Bench test boards and circuit designs to evaluate performance and debug issues.
- Work with mechanical designers to design enclosures, feedthroughs, cable assemblies, etc. as part of
- detector-plus-electronics assemblies
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now