Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design (Concept, FEED and Detail Design) of Electrical Distribution Systems for – Low Voltage, High Voltage Electrical system based on International standards – for Middle East, Europe, South East Asia regions.Good understanding & Working knowledge of various water and wastewater treatment process and related engineering works-Pumping Stations, Desalination STPs etc.
- Supporting global multi-disciplinary teams on Water/Waste Water projects.
- Prepare Design Basis, Load list, Cable schedule, Interconnection Schedule, Single Line Diagrams, schematics, Bulk MTO.
- Having good understanding on P & ID, Control philosophy and control system architecture.
- Working knowledge of I/O list ,loop Diagram, Instrument list ,Instrument datasheets is preferred.
- Perform Equipment sizing calculations e.g. Transformer, Generator, HV/LV Cables, AC UPS, Capacitor Banks.
- Perform indoor Lighting, outdoor area Illumination and Street Illumination in Dialux or vendor software, calculations for Earthing and Lightning Protection.
- Hands on experience of System Studies software – ETAP /SKM/Amtech – ability to independently model electrical system and carry out load flow, short circuit, motor starting, protection relay setting studies
- Prepare technical specifications, technical data sheets for Electrical Equipment – Transformers, DG Sets, Switchgear, UPS, Battery Charger, Distribution Boards, VFDs, Soft Starters etc.
- Direct experience with (or direct management of teams using) one or more of the following applications will be considered a plus: Bentley AutoPlant, AutoDesk AutoCAD, AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D or AutoDesk Revit MEP.
- Preparing Request For Quotation(RFQ), review of technical offers and relevant documents from Vendors.
- Prepare and evaluations of Bid tabulation/documentation
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now