Company:Lam Research Development India Pvt Ltd
Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- earn engineering processes and standards, Lam products and IC fabrication basics.Provide resolution to simple/medium complex designs and OEM obsolescence issues under guidance.
- Participate in PDR tasks; does simple circuit design.
- Validates designs through hand calculations / prototypes to support engineering decisions.
- Obtains approvals through huddles/Design review on simple designs.
- Able to use CAD to design and document components and subassemblies of low complexity.
- Propose cut-in strategy for design changes based on published BKMs.
- Involvement in idea generation for product needs.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 0-2 yearsof relevant experience.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required to perform the job
- Proficient in design and working principle of simple electrical components with basic understanding of influence of various parameters (incl. cost).
- Ability to perform simple circuit analysis.
Basic knowledge of electrical/ electronic components (motor, sensor, transistor, MOSFET, etc).
- Experience in circuit testing/troubleshooting activities.
- Proficiency in solving parts/assembly issues.
- Capable of conveying, capturing and validating design intent of simple schematic through electrical drawings & specifications.
- Proficient in understanding electrical symbols and development of schematic using any CAD package.
- Knowledge of electrical circuit & simulation software
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now