Post: Product Design Engineer
Qualification:be/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Process barepump / pump package order from various EPC and end-userReview, reconcile and define order requirement and understand all applicable specification.
Prepare RFQ & PR (purchase requisition) for buy-outs per project requirement
BOM creation and upload to ITT ERP system
- Review of internal (pump related documents) and buy-out documents ( motor, coupling, mechanical seal, seal system, etc… ) and ensure compliant to project and specification requirement.
Prepare engineering submittal (i.e. GAD and auxiliary piping drawing in 2D and 3D, pump sectional drawing, wiring diagram, P&ID, etc…) utilizing ITT Goulds CAD software
- Upload and download of submittal / internal documents to / from ITT Goulds data base
- Interact to various Goulds facility, global engineering, inter departments, customer and vendors throughout the progress of the project.
- Interact and provide support to operation and necessary reference documents required for pump/pump package assembly.
- Attend customer, vendor and inter-department meeting
General engineering documentation preparation (i.e. GAD and auxiliary piping drawing in 2D and 3D, pump sectional drawing, wiring diagram, P&ID, etc…) utilizing ITT Goulds CAD software
Fabrication drawing preparation from 3D model
- Defining ITT Goulds standard part number of common item such as pipes & fittings, fasteners, etc..
- Creation of item number in ITT ERP system.
- Design of components under the guidance of engineer.
- There are two position – ONE is for Product Design Engineer and Second is for “CAD ENgineer”
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now