Company: Hitachi ABB Power Grid
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Routine In -process Quality assurance of EHV Instrument Transformers in coordination with production team like quality check of product, maintaining traceability etcCoordination with Project management and handling customer FATs.
- Support to service team for pre repair check and analysis and failure analysis of product and preparation of RCA (Internal/customer)
Periodic skill certifications of TPC and blue collar employees.
- Support in CCRP resolutions, RELEX updates and OPEX projects and
Site visits in case of requirement for resolution of customer complaints
Should be willing to visit supplier on need base in coordination with SQA and SCM.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A BE / Diploma with Electrical Engineering would be preferred.
Around 8 years of experience with Quality/testing/production background from electrical industry.
- Experience in process industry similar to Switchgear/substation products or transformers are preferred.
- Preferably at least Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified
- Knowledge about Quality tools like PPAP, FMEA, 8D report etc.
- Knowledge of incoming inspection of components like Alumnium castings, epoxy, MS fabrication, insulator etc.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now