Company: EATON Corporation
Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Generate User manuals of electrical gear for Small, Large and Major O&M, Submittals, Pre-Go’s, OEM, Global, and Generac Customers by understanding customer requirements and interpreting electrical drawings.Use electronic tools and applications to generate customer documentation, primarily Submittals and O&Ms.
- Develop healthy working relationship with US team for effective problem resolution and guidance.
- Prepare and maintain records, reports, etc. as required.
- Apply standard work, error proofing, application knowledge to drive continuous improvement.
- Maintains and updates internal reference materials.
- Update all the process trackers in real time to give better insight of the workload.
- Provide inputs to product marketing and engineering regarding update of the catalog information, renewal parts information, technical drawings, and any other technical documentation found on the website.
- The individual is responsible for creating Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals and Submittals for low voltage & medium voltage products like residential products (load centers, breakers, group metering and generators), dry type transformers, switching devices (safety switches, rotary switches), molded case breakers (MCCB), miniature breakers(MCB), MCC,PCC,Panelboards, Switchboards, LVA, MVA, AFD,PFC, Surge Protection devices etc
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now