Company: Caterpillar Inc
Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:Be/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- As a Checking Engineer, one will check moderately complex design drawings for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to established Engineering Standards and practices.
3 to 5 years of experience in casting or forging, Minimum 2 years in casting manufacturing, inspection.
- Thorough understanding on material selection, datum targets, casting failures and prevention in design phase, Knowledge on picking functional datums and applying tolerances, datum structure. Awareness on inspection of datums and datum features.
- Initiates conversation when needed with the Engineer/Detailer, not hesitant to ask pertinent questions.
- Good Knowledge on drawing revision and understanding on the change revision.
- Some of the other responsibility that includes collaboration with Global Engineers, and coaching and mentoring of other checking engineers on engineering practices and standards.
- Developing standard work instructions and deploying and updating the best practice process documents & templates for complex drawings.
- Also, this position requires counsel and advice to design control engineers on potential problems due to the form, fit and functional errors during the Product design phase.
- ASME Y14.5-2009 Senior Level GD&T Professional
- Bachelor degree in an accredited Mechanical Engineering curriculum
3 to 5 years Engineering experience
Familiarity with Creo 4.0 detailing/modelling practices
- Working Knowledge on Teamcenter and related processes.
- Background in drafting and technology
Strong competency in Sheet metal design / Casting Design and manufacturing processes.
- Good Problem-Solving Skills, Technical Know-how ability, Accountability
Self-Motivated / Team Player
- Ability to communicate effectively
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now