Company:Alstom India Limited
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Perform characterization & manage NCR for non-compliant products in GSI (SAP)
2. Compilation of all data related to non-conformities reported.
3. Performing daily, weekly & monthly analysis of the NCRs.
4. Follow up with internal stake holders and with participating units for the NCR closure.
5. Escalation of pending NCRs as per agreed timelines.
6. Monitoring CONQ (Cost Of Non-Quality) on regular intervals and taking count measures to maintain it within defined limit.
6. Ensure the timely calibration of all measuring instruments.
7. Managing the documentation of calibrated tools.
8. Keeping the readiness for the ISO, ISO/TS & APSYS audit.
Technical Knowledge & Experience-
- 1. 4-8 years of experience in Quality function.
2. Knowledge of Quality tools & problem-solving tools like 8D.
- 3. Knowledge of ISO/TS is an added advantage.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now