Company: Alstom Inc
Post: Project Lead Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Harmonize inputs for time, scope and cost, Product solutions and Deliver harmonized project schedule.
Identify gaps between Donor vs bid requirements and challenge internal stakeholders to provide necessary information as needed
- Challenge the core team for inputs and identify risk associated to scope committed
- Analyse and challenge the scope and identify the opportunity
- Project Planning , Scheduling, Risk management and Project Cost
- Identify and manage the clear scope split in terms of engineering aspects.
Support to implement project schedule, scope and cost
- Manage cross function technical core team and lead the external communication with internal/external stakeholders
- Implement necessary global/project specific processes to ensure smooth engineering delivery
- He/she will be the single point of contact for all technical decisions from EWIS related to project.
- Identify and manage technical risk assessment for project
- Implement compliances and governance and assure no remarks
- Monitor internal deliverables during various design phases and ensure necessary inputs from various stakeholders by developing Input and Output KPIs as required.
- He/she will be the part of project Engineering core team and highlight periodic status and issues from EWIS Engineering related to project.
- Responsible for management of all technical communications with internal / end Customer
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now