Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To Attend Preventive maintenance as per schedule; ensure WEG’s and related equipments are maintained in neat and technically acceptable conditions according to standard engineering practices Coordinate with CECORE to create outage for all planned /unplanned activities.
- Document the work done indicating consumption of spares/ consumables, list further actions along with targeted completion dates.
- Ensure that the work log entry is made by the co-worker’s also checking open work orders and taking necessary action to closed without delay.
- inform Site manager of any abnormalities noticed that cannot be fixed immediately.
- Keep up-to-date with all operating/ maintenance manuals, checklists, service bulletins, etc.
- applicable to the WEG and associated equipment, carry out servicing activities as per the latest certified checklists, manuals and service bulletins.
- Train newly recruited co-workers & sub-contractors.
- Ensure safety and care of all tools, tackles, measuring instruments and spare parts in custody.
- Comply with all HSE / ISO & all other statutory requirements.
- Ensure site office and SCADA room are maintained in good condition Monitor the performance of security personnel/ operators, report non-compliances Assist in the sub-assembly of WEG components at the factory premises whenever required
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now