Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Designs engineering solutions, including drawings and calculations according to specification. Contributes to design reviews and design verification, modifies design as necessary.Identifies variation requests to support contract claims.
- Follows work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost.
- Completes risk and opportunity assessments and the implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility. Reports any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management for resolution.
- Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of design assignments.
Collaborates with the supply chain function, reviews vendor documentation, prepares RFQs, provides design related evaluation of proposals for standard materials and equipment.
- Assists in communication with customer pertaining to specific project design assignments or meeting
- Uses standard processes and tools, assists in developing new processes and tools for reuse of technical solutions.
- Provides support and direction for entry level team members, which may include trainees and interns.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with significant previous experience (2 years at least) in design and development of Large electrical rotating machines.
- Strong proficiency in CAD software.
Ability to work in PLM and SAP environment for what related to BOM.
Knowledge of main PC tool
- Proactive person with good communication skills and teamwork oriented.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now