Post: Control Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science Engineering
Location: Bangalore Karnataka
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Work with subsystem design team to identify new requirements to do dynamic system modeling/plant modelingMaintain/update plant models for various requisitions.
Generate Real time C/C++ Code using Auto Code Generation tools like RTW/System Build.
- Maintain/update Perl/python scripts for code generation process
- Developing and maintaining a configuration control system for dynamic system models
- Be capable of participating as full sim team member including updating/building/reviewing MatLab models and C/C++ code, supporting system troubleshooting in real time hardware in the loop test lab environment and providing customer support.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science
Minimum of 2+ years’ work experience with real time embedded systems
Understanding of Real Time Operating System like RT-LINUX/UNIX/QNX based systems
- Working knowledge of both software and electrical hardware design techniques, including the ability to read/understand schematics
- Understanding of Communication Protocol like ARCNET/CAN/RS-232/Ethernet
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with hardware in the loop simulators and modeling software.
Develop DAQ System using COTS like NI/OPAL-RT/ETAS
GUI programming using LabVIEW.
- Trouble Shooting of VME/PCI based UNIXRT-/LINUX Industrial Graded systems.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now