Post: Electrical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Location: Bangalore Karnataka
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Support Design Engineering projects independently. Collaborate with other design engineers working on those projects.Prepare Engineering documentation, bill of material, and change notices.
Collaborates and communicates cross-functionally and with project partners.
- Provides design support for current production products.
- Understand and adhere to design and drafting standard practices.
- Work from oral or written engineering instructions, procedures, drawings, and sketches.
- Carries out engineering activities under minimal or no supervision
- Capable of coaching/mentoring lesser experienced engineers on a particular function/domain.
- Commit to delivering 100% quality job on time.
- Bachelor’s degree Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
4-7 years of experience in Electrical Design Engineering.
- Hands-on experience with Creo-Cabling and Creo Schematics, Pro-Diagram, and AUTOCAD.
- Develop harness design solutions within a CAD environment and adhere to internal design standards and requirements.
- Work experience in NPD, QnR & VAVE projects is preferable.
Able to make a selection of wires, terminals, connectors for other electrical devices.
- Establish a local design capability for electrical wiring, designing harnesses to schematics provided by program teams.
- Will have to perform Electrical network analysis, component selection such as connectors/Terminals, wire size, fuse, etc
- Comprehensive understanding and application of drafting rules and principles (ASME Y14.5M), able to develop company standards.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now