Post: Shifts Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Handling of production activities & Maintenance activities in MLDB cell.Scheduling and execution of Production output, Set-ups, tracking, safety culture, quality checks & training the workmen,
OEE Monitoring, cycle time study, losses evaluation on periodic basis
Rejection analysis, Knowledge on 7QC tools, scrap reduction and daily layered audits;
Leading continual improvements and productivity improvement projects.
Monitor and adhere to the targets of Production KPIs on Safety, productivity, quality, costs, power.
- Team development and building positive approach in work environment.
- Carrying out learning activities of OPL, OJT within employees and subordinates
TPM 5S activities on shop
- Routine schedules checks on safety on machines and equipment by doing Risk analysis and mitigate the same.
- Implement IATF16949 QMS, EHS, 5S system in the department and maintaining records
- Work with coordination of supporting department engineers/managers, to improve production facilities, reduces the incidence, work place improvement.
Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
SAP usage on process
- DME/DEE With 2 to 3 year experience in manufacturing in Foundry plant and machineries in auto pouring die casting – MLDB
- Knowledge of IATF16949 Quality system.
- SAP knowledge
- To establish and manage Line – Team of operators and work with them closely
- Able to promote team work & good morale among the members.
OEE OAE analysis and problem solving
- Quick diagnosing & Problem solving
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now