Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech /Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Execute orders/quotes for Bearings and Components products like Bearings, Pulleys, Bushings, Clutches..Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently.
- Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Performing Tolerance studies (stack-up)
Create design documents such as installation instructions, customer data sheets etc.
- Rendering- 3D modeling and rendering work for new or existing part
Support various engineering projects involving design, cost savings, product improvement, simplification etc.
- Support Application Engineering for Bearing product 3D CAD models and drawings.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through NPD & production.
Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Adherence to quality process.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to fully execute project deliverables.
- Understand manufacturing process, process capabilities and establish tolerances using knowledge of components and assemblies used and intended function.
- Follow Regal Beloit Ethics and Safety Programs.
- Perform other assignments per business need.
- Required Education / Experience / Skills: Bachelors / Diploma in Mechanical engineering from a reputed college.
- Experience: up to 3 years of relevant experience for Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Minimum 5 years for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in mechanical industry
- Experience in Solid Edge CAD software must. Experience in SolidWorks/Creo/ AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Proficient with drawings and models.
Knowledge of GD&T, drafting standards and International material standards is must.
- Experience with industry standards such as DIN, AGMA, API, ANSI…. (preferred)
Ability to review and interpret technical drawings and specifications including GD&T, material standards etc
- Experience in preparing GA/Layout/ Assembly and manufacturing drawings of machined components
- Exposure to power transmission products will be an added advantage
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now