Post: Electrical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech /MTech Electrical Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Support upgrading coils and other products for regulatory compliance Demonstrate good design practices for DfM, DfC (Cost), and DfR (Reliability)Model proposed coil designs using various software tools, modeling tools may include NEC, PSPICE, Fast Henry, or internally developed modeling tools, CAD Layout packages i.e. Altium-Protel
- Build prototypes and prove design feasibility, functionality and performance superiority over competitive solutions.
- Design and documentation of the development for manufacturability (i.e. drawings, schematics, experiments, changes, test results, data, PCB layout etc.) Generate failure modes and effects analysis, complete set of engineering drawings as per INVIVO guidelines, manufacturing instructions, and technical input to the operator’s manual.
- Assist the engineering department in problem-solving related to electrical engineering matters System testing coils or coil sub – systems as required for product release or product investigations follow the Invivo PRP process.
- Communicate progress to higher management through regular emails, presentations and documents as necessary.
- Cross-functional interfacing to accomplish assigned tasks – with supply chain, procurement, quality, regulatory, service, marketing, etc.
- Deliver timely solutions while maintaining compliance w/ applicable regulations and standards.
- Provide timely support to LCM Teams for RoHS Compliance.
- Expertise in localization & development of cables is a big plus
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now