Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/ Electronic/ Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
What you will bring
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Engineering or operations
Working effectively and under pressure to meet deadlines
More about this role
- Design, plan and execution of the Electrical, Instrumentation and automation related works for India business expansion projects.
- Part of site execution team and deliver the Engineering deliverables.
- Understand and provide technical expertise in issues related to plant E&I requirements
- Introduce new technologies in plant automation which are aligned with company’s business needs.
- Aid various projects to help achieve project Goals.
- What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Education – Minimum B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics/Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals
- 5 to 10 years’ experience working in Automation & Controls in manufacturing
Experience in Project Management in manufacturing, Must be able to Forecast required Budgets and Time lines to execute Project with more than 90% accuracy
Job specific requirements:
- Expert in Industrial Automation Related to Latest PLC, SCADA Systems(Plant SCADA), Rock well and Siemens platforms.
- Hands on Experience on Designing and Setting up Plant SCADA Systems and EMS systems
- Candidate must have a very good experience in implementing
Expert in VFDs, Motor Starters and MCC Panels, 3Phase Induction Motors Electrical knowledge for 415VAC and Below,
- Expert in Field Instrumentations and Industrial safety requirements.
- Experience in vendor co ordination and execution management in E&I field.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now