Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To process all expedite requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction.To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase order backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns.
- To assist the CSR in the purchase order creation for required orders
To undertake other duties as requested by Management, which are considered to be within the competence of the Post Holder
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- To Process all logistic report activities and send to stakeholders
Collects and assesses data about the
- production and team’s performance and Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
- Engineering degrees (EX. BE – Mechanical, E&E, etc)
- In addition, good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft excel), VBA knowledge are required.
Knowledge in SAP
- The ideal candidate will be self-assured and have an organized approach as she/he will be expected to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work across different functions and division.
- Staying focused in learning about Molex products & Supply chain.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now