Post: Associate Techanical Professional Mechanical/Chemical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Perform mechanical design of various equipmentDeliver equipment packages consisting of engineering drawings and specifications.
- Work in various design software’s like PVELite , AutoCAD etc.
- Visit Vendors Work for Quality Checks, Quality Meetings and Inspection
Visit Vendors work for expediting progress on manufacturing, schedule review
- Interface with Client and update customers of Project Progress
Visit Plant Sites during equipment installation and commissioning for Site Support
- Opportunities lies to work across multiple geographies & technologies.
Requirements : :
- Candidates should be first class Graduate Mechanical or Chemical Engineers.
- 0-2 years of experience in related field.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now