Post: Executive Engineering
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Location: Bangalore Karnataka
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Have a work experience in electrical equipment maintenance such as HT transformer of capacity 4000 KVA, 2000 KVA D.G sets, Kitchen related equipment’s, 250KVA, 400KVA, 600KVA UPS, Elevators, HVAC (High side & Low side), PAC units, Pumps, Circuit Breakers, STP (50KLD) and Other equipment’s.Projects updates, Vendor co-ordination, AMC tracking, PPM tracking and scheduling, OEM training planner, Training planner, Risk assessment, OpsAide/CMO tracker.
- Client report generation, daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly, MMR, QBR reports maintenance and tracking.
- Maintenance and tracking engineering & safety related compliance reports.
Annual shutdown preparation, planning and execution.
- Maintaining of room temperature and air quality in Labs, Data centers, Server rooms, Workstations & also in Electrical & Mechanical equipment rooms.
- Worked in HVAC related equipment’s such as Chillers (Air/Water cooled chillers), Cooling tower, AHU, and PAC, VRF, CSU, Split AC units.
- Provide suggestions on the lifespan of equipment and other electrical components, advising when certain components need to be replaced due to potential risks.
- Responsible for preparation of critical spares list for all installations as per manufacturer’s, recommendations and plan for the inventory where the maintenance is carried out with in-house teams;
- In hand experience in the pre-emptive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment.
- Maintained the Fire Fighting Systems such as Jockey, booster, Sprinkler, hydrant, diesel engine and LSS related components.
- Ability to do critical spares list for all installations in site based on requirement.
- Good at maintaining documentation like checklist, logbooks & PPM schedules for all job-based activities.
- Have a safety concern while using equipment’s & work locations.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now