Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Assists with storing turnover documentation in proper locationMaintains and tracks issues list and report progress to Lead Engineer
Monitors and works from project tasks lists and timelines; reports progress on a regular basis
- Assists Lead Engineer in the development of layout drawings, network drawings, e-stop zone drawings, permit drawings, full load calculations, bill of materials, and control panel schematic drawings
- Participates in initial System Design Review
- Contributes to system architecture, description of operation, functional specifications, and interface documents
Adheres to and validates project specifications while maintaining as sold scope
- Participates in drawing review meetings
Participates in executing test plans on-site, both internal and customer acceptance/BUAT/UAT/FAT
- Participates in lessons learned post-mortem engineering review
Understands project phasing (Tie-Ins and Cut-Ins)
- Attends weekly team meetings; reviews scheduled tasks/timelines
Contributes to test plans (Internal, In-House, Site, Commissioning, and Acceptance)
- Provides site/field reports daily, including progress, issues, and next steps.
- Updates all field as-builts and facilitates future turnover to CSS
- Attends customer related approval meetings as requested
- Communicates and brings to closure all internal and customer created issue alerts.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Minimum 1-5 years of Electrical Engineering experience is required.
- Experience with integrating other Honeywell/Intelligrated and third-party systems
- Knowledge in the development of Electrical layout drawings, network drawings, e-stop zone drawings, permit drawings, full load calculations, bill of materials, and control panel schematic drawings
- Advanced knowledge in Autocad, or E-PLAN.
- Ability to Install & configure Electrical panels, Drives, Equipments
Knowledge on the use of profibus and Ethernet
- Commissioning site experience and customer handling
- Proactive, Flexible, quick learner
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal;Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now