Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Vadodara Gujarat
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Studying customer Specification and list out the salient features regarding parameters affecting the mechanical design of the transformers.Preparing checklist comparing the given specification and actual design we offer.
- Asking the customer for Technical clarifications regarding important parameters in the technical specification.
- Producing Dry Transformer Mechanical design which includes core, winding, core coil assembly, connection drawings and enclosure manufacturing drawings.
- Preparing Bill of Materials for costing department.
- Standardizing the design to make the production feasible and flexible.
Educating the customer regarding our standard our offered designs.
- Following standard policies, Systems and procedures, wherever applicable – at department and company levels.
- Responsible for control and stage custody of documents and drawings.
Taking care of proper implementation of ISO standards at all the stages.
- Incorporating feedback in the systems and procedures.
- Participating in seminars, inter departmental training programs and other personality development programs.
- Reporting higher authority regarding personal and internal department problems which will lead to cause inconvenience in workplace.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A BE Mechanical – First Class from reputed Institution.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in transformer design, preferably in Dry Transformers.
- Have good knowledge of mechanical drawing software like CREO and autocad
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now