Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Execute the design, development, and analysis of assigned individual and team projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirement
Develop, analyse, and recommend topologies for high power/high density power converters from basic principle using the aviation specific components
- Deliver power products solutions through modeling, simulation, design and analysis circuits and their controls
- Develop aviation electrical system design and control using PLECS/SPICE or using mathematical tools such as MATLAB/Simulink.
- Proficient in understanding of semiconductor devices such as IGBTs, MOSFETs, SiC
- Work on or work with PCB designers to optimize space allocations, signal integrity, and power flow.
- Familiar with pulse width modulation control of converters.
- Build circuits on breadboard and test own designs in the lab.
- Understand the stability of systems and familiarity with Bode analysis tools to assess the stability margins.
- Work with technical leadership personnel / multi-functional teams to support the assigned project and lead the project modules as
- Implement and develop plans to meet technical requirements of assigned components and modules / sub-systems
- Lead engineering sub-teams assigned to work on the project specific deliverables
- Participate and/or present in program reviews
- Recommend approaches to meet the technical and program requirements
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now