Post: Service Operability Engineers
Qualification:Be/B Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop and optimize control algorithms and define parameters that increase turbine performance, lower mechanical loading, and at the same time allow the turbine to run with high availability and reliability
- Implement control algorithms and parameters in the simulation environment and turbine control system according to product requirements.
- Investigate and analyze complex controls and turbine dynamics issues occurring in the fleet of installed turbines. Develop and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the Loads and Systems teams to analyze the impact of the operability strategy on the mechanical loads of the turbine in simulation and through the evaluation of measurement data.
- Provide wind turbine operability expertise through all phases of product development from requirements definition through design and development, validation, and product life-cycle support.
- Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis, preparation and presentation of technical data using reports, records, and letters.
- Support innovation for wind turbine Services New Product Introduction (NPI) solutions that improve customer value.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Controls or related Engineering discipline
- Strong technical background with a physics-based approach to understanding & solving technical problems
- Skilled in designing, using, and analyzing MATLAB/Simulink model diagrams
Working knowledge & experience in wind or other power controls systems
Technical strength in problem identification, analysis, and resolution
- Experience with modeling, simulation, and calibration tools used in wind turbine control system development
Experience with loads and controls simulation of wind turbines
- Knowledge of at least one programming language such as C or Delphi
Proactive and open approach to learning and expanding role scope
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and creating/developing and delivering presentations
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now