Post: Static Commissioning Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Location: Noida UP
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Supervision of control system installation at site.Lead the field cable laying & termination as per approved documents.
- Lead the configuration, testing and troubleshooting of complex IEC61850 IED system.
- Configuration of HMI (Human machine interface), TFR (Transient fault recorder) & other sub systems
- Lead the cubicle standalone, inter cubicle and field interface test as per approved documentation
- Testing of substation hardware and software interlocks
- CT and PT/CVT/voltage divider primary and secondary analogue injection test
Handover the HVDC control system team to the Dynamic commissioning team
As built documentation markup.
- Manage the record of spares & defective equipment
- Accurate reporting and record keeping on Progress and Issues.
- Follow the departmental standard installation/testing practices and guidelines.
- After sales operation support.
Support work in RTDS lab for projects
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of Control and Protection cubicle Circuit Diagram, protection relays, HV/MV/LV switchgear
Knowledge of configuration/ testing of Substation Bay Controllers/Merging Units/ IEC61850 IED’s
- Strong background in Distributed Control Systems / Substation Automation
Knowledge of industrial communication networks such as Profibus and Ethernet based protocols.
- Understanding of copper & fiber optic cabling systems
- Experienced of control system installation & commissioning of High voltage large substation project.
- Experience high voltage power electronics applications e.g. HVDC, Industrial rectifier is desirable.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now